Your Wedding Day
Emily Kirsten Photography
When you look back on your wedding album, I want the goosebumps that ran down your arms during your first look to come rushing back to you. I want you to remember your heart racing walking down the aisle. My goal is to photograph all the little in between moments, as well as coaching you through the big ones.
"Emily knows her job and gets it done. We highly recommend her for your wedding day.
WE LOVE EMILY!
"Where to even begin to start about our experience with Emily. Not only is she professional, kind, hard working, funny, and smart. She does incredible work!! Emily is honest, dedicated, has a great eye, and does wonders at getting amazing pictures with out being overbearing, like a fly on the wall. My husband & I are extremely pleased with all of our photos from our wedding day & our engagement session. My cousin who just got married two years ago was very disappointed in her photographers pictures & she spent the same price point . She was unfortunately so displeased with them she didn’t turn them into an album. Emily knows her job and gets it done. We highly recommend her for your wedding day. WE LOVE EMILY!"
- Jessica M.
Heyy! I'm Emily, and I'm the girl behind the camera!
My bubbly loud outgoing personality makes it easy for my couples to feel comfortable around me, and comes in handy when wrangling family members + bridal party. I absolutely adore my job! This truly is my dream come true. Here are some fun facts about me,
I live in Pottstown, PA
My favorite hobby outside of my business is house plants! I have over 100 of them living inside my house
I started this business at the end of 2016, diving head first into Weddings
I have a very smart Australian Shepherd named Odie, a German Shepherd named Hemi, and a long haired orange lovey cat named Milo!
I love creating beautiful images, but most importantly, I love serving my couples on one of the greatest days of their lives!!
8 Hours of Wedding Day Coverage
Online Wedding Gallery with high res images
Immediate Timeline Creation
Planning Consultation prior to wedding
Complimentary Engagement Session
Online Engagement Gallery with high res images
400 - 1 Additional Hour
800 - 2 Additional Hours
450 - Heirloom Box with USB & Prints
450 - Bridal Session
750 - Rehearsal Dinner Coverage
450 - 8x8 10 Page Luxury Album
675 - 9x12 10 Page Luxury Album
750 - 10x10 10 Page Luxury Album
850 - 12x12 10 Page Luxury Album
All pricing is subject to change. PA Sales Tax of 6% will be added to your total invoice.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE - 25% of your total invoice will be due to reserve your date on my calendar. The rest (75%) will be due 30 days before your wedding date. There is a spot on the invoice to pay in increments if you would like to pay in smaller amounts up until the last due date.
Getting your images onto paper and off your computer is one of the best decisions you will make. Whether you're getting it out on date night and flipping through it together cozied up on the couch, reliving the moments of your day, or handing it to a guest to show off all the gorgeous memories you two made together. Regardless of the occasion, your album will withstand to be passed down to your children and grandchildren.
These albums are a handcrafted layflat album that features thick photographic paper. The images are printed straight on the paper, and over the center crease.
TIMELESS ROMANTIC WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
After all the lights go out and the music stops, you will take away one thing from your
wedding day; all the beautiful moments captured in time through your photography. The memories will fade, and you day will grow longer and longer in the past. Your grandkids however will have the opportunity to relive the day you said I DO through every page flip of your wedding album. You'll be able to laugh and cry with your kids as you tell them about the details in your dress and why you chose the colors of your flowers. Your wedding album will live on for many years and generations handed down.
FULL SERVICE EXPERIENCE
Your wedding photography doesn't stop at the images you receive; it goes way beyond that. As your wedding professional, my goal is to make this journey a stress-free easy experience. I'll walk you through the planning of your timeline, creating a family formals photo list, and guide you throughout your wedding day, one moment at a time. I want the only thing on your mind to be marrying your best friend. Being able to provide my couples with an experience where they can rest assured everything is being taken care of is what I built my business around! From creating the timeline, sending helpful planning tips, to offering Prints & Canvases and hand designing all my album designs, I truly am with you every step of the way.
I will help you select the right season, date, location and wardrobe for your complimentary engagement session! taking the stress and guess work off your hands, and helping you plan every step of the way!
What it looks like to hire EKP
TIMELINE CREATION. Immediately after you've booked with me, I will create a full timeline for your wedding and send it to you! Instead of waiting till the month before your wedding day, you will have a fully detailed timeline to help you plan the day of your dreams.
ENGAGEMENT SESSION. You'll receive a full Planning Guide to help you choose a location, decide on wardrobe, and so many other things. I will help you in making all of these decisions.
GUIDING YOU THROUGH EVERY STEP. Having the expertise and knowledge with years of weddings under my belt, I want you to feel at ease knowing I am with you every step of the way! I even have a Facebook Group specifically for my brides to engage with each other and ask questions!
"I had very high expectations and she did not disappoint"
"I don’t even know where to start! Emily is by far one of the best photographers I have ever come across. I had very high expectations and she did not disappoint. She was extremely helpful, responsive, friendly and professional. Emily’s friendly personality and enthusiasm made our experience a lot less awkward especially because we aren’t the best at posing for pictures. She made us feel at ease in front of the camera and captured everything we wanted and more. What really blew us away was our album and the amount of compliments we’ve received from our family and friends. We truly feel like we are reliving our wedding day when flipping through it. We are so happy we chose Emily to capture our special day. She was so much fun to work with! We would 100% recommend Emily to anyone looking for a photographer."
- Amanda C.
Final Steps In The Experience
In the final months, you'll receive a questionnaire covering all the little details, from important photographs, to family photos
I will be posting a blog post the week following your wedding! YUP, a full blog!
The final gallery will be delivered via an online gallery within 6 weeks of your wedding!
Final step! We'll sit down together after you've received your gallery, and I'll walk you through ordering prints + canvases! This will also be the time we view your album design.
Frequently Asked Questions
Payment Schedule - When you're ready to book, 25% of your collection will be due. The rest 75% will be due 30 days before your wedding.
How far will you travel? As far as you'd like! I love to go places i've never been before! You have 80 miles included with your wedding, an each additional mile after that is $.56 per mile.
How do we get our images? You will be receiving an online gallery with your fully edited high resolution images, where you can download, share, and even print right from the gallery. No watermark. And a custom USB with your wedding images on it as well!
How far in advance do you book? I only take 25 weddings a year, so most couples reserve their date 12-18 months in advance,
How many images do we receive? Can we print on our own? I will hand select the best images for your final gallery. I typically deliver 50-100 images per hour. You can order professional prints through your online gallery if you'd like as well!
Do you have insurance? I have backup gear to prepare for any situation or any equipment failure. I also carry business insurance and liability. If your venue needs a certificate of insurance, I have no problem supplying that.
I'm ready to book, what now? Let me know you're ready to book, and I will send you an electronic proposal via email! You can complete both the contract and invoice right within the email!
Let's hop on the phone, and get to know one another! I will walk you through a typical wedding day, explain how your timeline creation works, and answer any questions you and your fiance may have.
There are limited spots available each month to ensure I provide the best customer service to each couple, therefore, please don't hesitate to reach out and reserve your date!
EMAIL OR TEXT ME YOUR AVAILABILITY FOR A PHONE CALL, AND LET'S CHAT!